In the terms and conditions provided below, the word ‘Organizer’ refers to the Creature Companion Magazine, a publication of L.B. Associates (Pvt.) Ltd. Of Noida, India. The word ‘Exhibitor’ refers to the person and/or partnership firm (or LLP) and/ or company booking a stall at the Fair. The word ‘Fair’ refers to the India International Pet Trade Fair 2024 (IIPTF). These terms and conditions together with the Exhibitors Booking Form constitute the agreement (“Agreement”) between the Exhibitor and the Organizer (“T&C”) subject to which the Organizer has agreed to grant license to the Exhibitor in respect of stall(s) chosen by the Exhibitor in the Exhibitors’ Booking Form to participate in the Fair.
1. The Organizer, at the request of the Exhibitor here by licenses to the Exhibitor and the Exhibitor takes on license from the Organizer the stall(s) in consideration of payment, particularized in the Exhibitors’ Booking Form to participate in the Fair during the exhibition period, inclusive upon these terms. Subject to timely clearance of all payment(s) in full, the stall(s) will be handed over to the Exhibitor at noon a day before the event.
2. The Agreement shall commence on receipt of a duly filled and signed Exhibitors’ Booking Form, pursuant to which all of the license fees shall become due and payable by the Exhibitor. The Exhibitor shall pay the ‘Stall Booking license fees in the following manner: 50% Advance payment of the license fee upon signing and forwarding the Exhibitors’ Booking Form to the Organizer, which should reach the Organizer within seven working days from the date of confirmation. There remaining 50% of the license fee will be due 60 days prior to the Fair. All cheques must be payable in Delhi/NCR. No outstation cheques will be entertained.
3. In the event that full payment of the license fee is not received prior to 45 days of the Fair, the Organizer may by notice in writing to the Exhibitor rescind the Agreement and also make the stall(s) available for license to another Exhibitor.
4. If the Exhibitor, after having paid in full the licence fee could not participate owing to unforeseeable circumstances (about which the Organizer is informed in writing by the Exhibitor at least 30 days prior to the Fair and the Organizer is satisfied in its sole discretion as to the genuineness of the reasons cited by the Exhibitor), the total licence fee paid by the Exhibitor may be carried forward to one more year. Whatever differences, if any, Exhibitor will be liable to pay.
5. The Organizer may in its absolute discretion alter the floor plan or relocate the stall(s) to another area within the exhibition area in its absolute sole discretion. The Organizer will, in such circumstances, notify the Exhibitor of such alterations and if possible offer a compatible location for the stall(s) elsewhere within the exhibition area.
6. No other person, other than the Exhibitor will be permitted to exhibit their individual products occupy the space at the stall(s) of the Exhibitor without the express written approval of the Organizer. No Exhibitor will be allowed to exhibit, represent or distribute a third party’s products. If an Exhibitor decides on entertaining a co-exhibitor, he/it will be liable to pay an additional fee of 30% of the total license fee paid for the stall(s). Display booths erected within the stall(s) must confine the Organizer’s specifications and the Organizer reserves the right to refuse the erection of display stands within the stall(s) or elsewhere, which are unsuitable or inadequate in the opinion of the Organizer at its sole discretion. The Exhibitor covenants with the Organizer that all products on display at the stall(s) will comply with all laws governing the production and display of products and services on display within the stall(s). The Organizer reserves the right to require removal of any illegal products, which are found on display.
7. The Exhibitor agrees to submit a formal plan of a display (with necessary documents) in case of livestock with the Organiser for receiving its written approval no later than 2 months prior to the Fair.
8. The Exhibitor shall use the stall(s) and the common areas at the Fair solely at its own risk and hereby releases to the full extent permitted by Law the Organizer and its agents, servants, contractor and employees from all claims and demands of every kind resulting from an accident, damage or injury caused by or contributed to or in any way relating to the stall(s) / common areas at the Fair and the Exhibitor will and does hereby indemnify the Organizer in respect of the Exhibitor expressly agrees that the Organizer shall have no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage to any property of the Exhibitor in or about the stall(s) and the common areas at the Fair.
9. The Exhibitor, at its own cost will keep the stall(s) at all times clean and free from waste materials or rubbish.
10. The Exhibitor covenants that the display to be erected by the Exhibitor within the stall(s) and / or the permitted common areas at the Fair shall be completed by no later than 10 pm the day before the fair and shall be in place during the entire duration of the Fair. The Exhibitor, with one other member of his staff will be in attendance at the stalls with in the premises of the Fair at least 30 minutes prior to the advertised opening times of the Fair. The Exhibitor further covenants that no goods or displays shall be removed or dismantled during the published exhibition timings of the Fair without obtaining the prior written approval of the Organizer.
11. The Exhibitor covenants with the Organizer that all advertising material shall be restricted to the area within the confines of the booked The Exhibitor will be allowed to display banners at the permitted common areas and / or outside the premises of the Fair Hall only after paying specified charges to the Organiser.
12. The Exhibitor shall promote/arrange his exhibits (products, etc) to ensure that there is no harmor nuisance to adjoining exhibitors. Excessive noise may be termed as nuisance by the Organizer, and the Exhibitor further covenants that it will not solicit or promote itself outside the area of the Fair premises.
13. Two Exhibitor passes will be given for every stall rented or leased. Additional passes may be purchased at the ticket counter at Rs 200 per ticket. These paid passes may be used on all 2 days of the fair. Exhibitors who don’t wear their badges will have to purchase tickets at the ticket counter as penalty.
14. Any Exhibitor requiring customized electrical fittings must indicate so 15 days prior to the commencement of the fair, so necessary arrangements may be made on time. Power consumption in such cases will be payable as per the quantum of consumption. At the cost of the Exhibitor, electricity meters will be installed at the venue to measure the same. Estimated cost of electrical consumption is to be deposited in advance (before construction of stall) by the Exhibitor with the Organizer. Balance payment of the electricity charges will be adjusted at the time of exit, at the conclusion of the Fair between the Exhibitor and the Organiser.
15. Late payment charges (15 days or less prior to the opening of the fair) will be 20% on balance due will be payable by the Exhibitor. At this stage, payments will be accepted via RTGS/NEFT transfer/DD only.
16. If the Exhibitor has paid advance payment of 50% and fails to pay the balance payment within stipulated time period in that case advance booking amount will be forfeited and organiser has right to sell the allotted stall to other exhibitor without any intimation/notification.
17. In case of Event Reschedulement / Postponement –Due to Government restrictions/due to Pandemic/Natural Calamity etc. The amount received from Exhibitor will be carry forwarded to next date of exhibition. If exhibitors want refund of amount paid in that case service charges of 10% licence fee will be deducted from the amount paid and balance will be refunded to exhibitor.
18. Force Majeure Event. A force Majeure event shall mean a cause or event beyond the reasonable control of, and without the fault or negligence of a Party claiming Force Majeure, including, without limitation, an emergency, floods, earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes, adverse weather conditions not reasonably anticipated or acts of God; sabotage; vandalism beyond that which could reasonably be prevented by a Party claiming Force Majeure; terrorism; war; riots; fire; explosion; blockades; insurrection; strike; slow down or labour disruptions (even if such difficulties could be resolved by conceding to the demands of a labour group); economic hardship or delay in the delivery of materials or equipment that is beyond the control of a Party claiming Force Majeure, and action or failure to take action by any Governmental Authority after the Effective Date (including the adoption or change in any rule or regulation or environmental constraints lawfully imposed by such Governmental Authority), but only if such requirements, actions, or failures to act prevent or delay performance; and inability, despite due diligence, to obtain any licenses, permits, or approvals required by any Governmental Authority (any such event, a “Force Majeure Event”).
19. Any dispute with respect to the Agreement or the Fair will be settled through arbitration to be conducted in English at New Delhi as per the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by the Organiser and all decisions of the arbitrator shall be final and binding. The entire cost of arbitration shall be borne by the losing party.
20. The court at New Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to entertain all the matters arising out of the Agreement or in relation to the Fair.